Tuesday, September 25, 2007

TUB OF BUTTER

Table left unattended by breakfasters for a two shakes of a lab's tail.

BEFORE:
Full 7oz/200g tub of salted butter. Lid off. On breakfast table. Top quality butter (according to the packaging), made in Brazil by Davaca (literally'Of the Cow').

AFTER:
Totally empty plastic tub, every corner licked clean. Under table. It took us a while to locate the tub, after thinking that the butter had mysteriously vanished and that it could not possibly have been Mel's doing. Mel's involvement was fully confirmed an hour later when I found a pool of top quality butter vomitus on the veranda.

2 comments:

Tatum Tot said...

LOL but butter is sooo yummy!

Rebecca said...

I stumbled across your blog while doing a google search of "my dog chewed up a wooden spoon". I too have a chocolate lab and your stories crack me up! Glad to know I'm not the only one out there. I see it's been a long time since you've posted, any updates?